How to Install Windows 10 on VMWARE workstation pro | A to Z full tutorial of installing win 10 on VMware workstationThis tutorial will guide you to install the windows 10 pro on VMware workstation. So, follow these steps to install windows 10 pro on VMware workstation, without errors.
All files that we need for install windows 10 on VMware
- VM ware workstation
- Windows 10 disk image file
- VM ware Activation Codes
Installing process of windows 10 in VMware workstationJust watch the bellow tutorial or read and follow all steps of the user guide
- Install the VMware workstation on your PC and activate it.
- You can get the activation codes 100% f r e e from following GitHub link
- VMware latest activation codes
- Then open VMware workstation
- Click on the “create a new virtual machine” option on the home page
- Select “custom (advanced)” option and click on next
- Click next option again
- Choose the windows 10 disk image file to the box (You can download it from above link) and, next
- Skip product key entering window (We can activate it later).
- Click next option
- You can choose the processors to run your virtual system from this window. One processor is enough to run win 10 if your computer only has 2 (Dual core processor), but if you need more you can increase. It will increase the performance of the virtual OS. (This requires you to have enough hardware requirements also). That means, if you only have 4 CPU cores on your CPU, you can increase vm processors up to 2). Increasing processors without hardware specs will lead you to errors and bugs when launching the virtual OS.
- Click on next
- You can adjust the RAM size for windows 10 from the next screen. (Windows 10 will operate normally even if you only select 2 GB or 3GB ram). When installing windows 10 on VMware, you can increase your ram size up to 50% of the installed ram (Which means, if your PC have 4GB ram you can use 2gb as virtual OS ram). If you have selected more than this level, it may affect to the performance of the original computer, and you won’t be able to do any work when VM opened. So, don’t try to increase the RAM more than this limit. (If you have enough RAM at least 16GB you can stably increase up to 10GB rom the virtual. Because the original OS only requires 2-4GB to do the things. In win 11 it needs up to 4GB for the OS)
- Click on the next option until you get the “Specify Disk Capacity” step
- You need to have at least 50GB free storage to install windows 10 as a virtual OS in 2022. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install apps on it. And this depends on the things or the operations which you are going to do with windows 10 virtual os.
- Enable “allocate all disk space now” option and “split virtual disk into multiple files” option for achieve stable performance. This “allocate all disk space now” option will create an empty virtual hard disk now from taking that much of a storage from the hard drive. If you didn’t select that option, it will not write to the disk now and will be increased with the real disk usage up to selected size.
- If you need to share your windows 10 virtual system as a single file to another computers also, you can enable store virtual hard drive as a single file option.
- Click on next
- You can change the virtual Machine hard drive saved location from this window, and it will help you to move your virtual hard disk in to another drive except OS installed [C] drive. Because we need to have more free space on local disk C.
- Click on next until finish
- Click on finish option and wait until the completing of the disk creation process. This will write total disk space at once on the hard drive because we have selected the allocate all disk space now option. This may take up to 10 to 15mins (It depends on the performance of your HDD or the SDD (hard drive))
If your windows 10 virtual system isn’t boot, follow these steps.
- Open the start menu
- Search for turn on or off windows features
- Open turn on or off windows features option
- And disable following features
- Virtual machine platform
- Windows sandbox
- Windows subsystem for Linux
- Windows hypervisor
- Press ok wait and wait until completing the process.
- Reboot the pc
- Now you will be able to launch your windows 10 virtual OS
- Run the Virtual System and wait until it is getting ready
- Then click on next and install now
- Click on I don’t have a product key
- Select windows 10 pro and click on next
- Click to accept the terms and next
- Custom install, select the disk and next
- Select the religion and next
- Click I don’t have internet
- Click to continue with limited setup
- Enter username, password and accept the terms
Activate windows 10 OS on vmware?
- Install windows tools for VMware (If you can’t find it, just restart the virtual OS. Then notification will be appeared after boot (down line). Just follow the steps. Open my PC (VM) and run CD drive to install tools. Reboot)
- Download this file
- Import it to VM (Drag and drop or copy and paste – this will not allow if you skipped above step)
- Right click on the CMD and run the extracted file as admin
- Follow the instructions to activate windows (This required data connection also)
Join us through ✌️
For business inquiries: EmailWebsite ✌️