How to install and run windows on oracle virtual box manager?First, you need to download the latest version of oracle virtual box manager from following link. Then you can normally install it on your PC.
DOWNLOAD oracle virtualbox manager
Link 1 – Select windows host for downloadDownload windows XP 32bit Download windows XP 64bit Download windows 7 32bit Download windows 7 64bit Download windows 8.1 32bit Download windows 8.1 64bit Download windows 10 32bit Download windows 10 64bit Download windows 11 64bit
How to download windows 8.1 10 or 11 from microsoft website?
Installing windows on oracle virtual box manager
If you can’t find the 64 bit version here, you need to disable hyper-v from windows features. (Seach for windows features and open turn on or off windows features. Then you can disable hyper-v)Now select the RAM size for your virtual system When it comes to Storage on physical hard disk you can goto dynamic allocated method or fixed size method. What is the optimum size for you to choose as the size of your VM hard disk?
- Windows xp needs 1.5GB for complete installation
- Windows 7 needs around 20GB for complete installation
- Windows 8.1 needs more than 20GB for complete installation
- Windows 10 needs 32GB for complete installation
- Windows 11 needs 27GB for complete OS installation. But its needed 64gb hard drive.
These are the allocated windows OS installation sizes for virtual box. But real measurements can be different than this. Also, the virtual box hard drive sizes must be chosen in according to the sizes of the software that you are going to install in virtual system.Now select the hard drive size and click on create. Then click on the virtual OS and go to setting option.
Click system – processor and enable PAE/NXGo to display setting and enable 3D acceleration
Then you need to increase your video memory up to green line
Now go to storage option and select your downloaded windows 7 or any other disk image file into cd option on virtual box.
Enable live CD/DVD option tooThen click on shared folder and click + folder icon Create a folder in a specific location on your PC to use are the shared folder.
What is this shared folder on Virtual Box?When we run two operating systems on a one PC, we can’t access to original system folders and files normally from virtual system. So, we need to have a proper way that we can share necessary files, apps between these two systems. In this case, this shared folder will help you to share your files between the operating systems Now select that folder and enable auto mount option (if you have make permanent tic, enable that one also) Now click ok and save everything. Then click on start button for launch windows 7 or other OS that you have installed Click on next (Here I have only giving instructions for install windows 7 but if you are going to try this on another system, then the process may be some what different than this.) Click install now Click I accept and next Select custom installation
Now select the drive and click drive options Click on new and ok then click again next for installation process. This will take some time to complete and your VM will restart several times until complete the process. Then enter a name and password and click skip for product key and windows updates. Also you need to adjust the time and date and select the network as Home Then your virtual operating system – windows will be launched If you are trying to install windows 11 on virtual box without the minimum system requirements, then you have to face an error called unsupported PC So lets see how we can solve this windows 11 incompatible error on virtual box Go back to the 1st instance and press Shift + F10 keys together. This will open the Command Prompt (cmd) screen.
xxxNow type regedit to open registry editor
Now click on that folder and right click on the area that shown as bellow
Then create following 32bit valuesBypassSecureBootCheck BypassTPMCheck
To bypass CPU check you need to reach this location and create following 32 bit value thereHKLMSYSTEMSetupMoSetup AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU Now double click on this value and change the value to 1
Now double click on each of above values and change their value data to 1 and saveThen installation process will start normally
Then we need to insert guest additional CD image to connect your shared folder to the virtual system.
To do this, firstly you need to,Click devices option and select insert guess additions CD image As the next step you need to open virtual box guess additions in according to your system requirements and complete the installation process
Then it will ask you to reboot, and you need to reboot
Then your shared folder will also appear on virtualbox manager
Now you can share any file between your original system and virtual system using this folderBut you need to copy all files to your virtual system’s desktop before installing them. Otherwise, the process will fail or decrease the installation time. What is virtual box?
VirtualBox is an application that support to install and run more operating systems based on x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization products without removing or modifying the original system that you have already running. VirtualBox work on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts and it’s supports for most of guest operating systems. VirtualBox can runs windows, android, linux, Bsd, Ibm, Mac and more operating systems as a guest OS. xxx Special features of virtual box
- Oracle VM VirtualBox can be operated on a large number of 64-bit host operating systems and it can operate almost all the PC based operating systems.
- Guest Additions
- shared folders
- seamless windows
- 3D virtualization
- It’s a free application and you can use all the features 100% free without a cost
- They are still launch updates to virtual box at right time
- Virtual box will run on any low-end PC that hasn’t much more requirements.
xxxWhat are the best alternative applications for virtual box?
- VMware Workstation Player
- VMware Fusion/Pro
- Portable VirtualBox
- Parallels Desktop
What are the key difference between vmware and virtualbox
- VMware support and gives ease of access to their users but VirtualBox does not allow ease of access as compared to VMware.
- VMware’s virtualization feature helps you to run multiple OSes in a single host. VirtualBox is an Oracle tool that provide host-based virtualization.
- Vmware license needed app when it comes to use in business purposes, but mostly virtual box gives the full service without asking for payments.
- Vmware will work on Linux, Windows, and macOS and virtual box can operate on Linux, Windows, Solaris, and macOS.
- Vmware not an open-source tool but vmware is an open-source sofware.
- Vmware is mostly use for enterprise and home purposes. But virtual box using for educational and private purposes.
- Vmware provides virtualization at the hardware level and virtual box’s virtualization work with both hardware and software levels.
- Vmware provides limited Virtual Machine encryption, but virtual box will provide Virtual Machine encryption with the extension pack.
- Vmware supports for VMDK disk format and virtual box will supports for VDI, VHD, VMDK and HDD disk formats
- Vmware does not offer any shared storage support but virtual box will provides shared storage support with NFS, CIFS, and iSCSI.
virtualbox windows download virtualbox ubuntu ubuntu virtualbox virtualbox linux linux virtual install virtualbox vm vm virtualbox windows 10 virtualbox windows 10 oracle virtualbox oracle virtualbox mac virtual box vmware virtualbox vmware kali virtualbox kali linux kali linux virtualbox oracle vm virtualbox oracle vm how to install virtualbox virtualbox windows 7 windows 11 download virtualbox m1 mac oracle virtualbox windows 11 windows 11 virtualbox tpm 2.0 windows 11 virtualbox virtualbox m1 apple m1 virtualbox virtualbox show menu bar virtualbox windows 10 20h2 virtualbox macos big sur virtualbox headless frontend has stopped working how to uninstall virtualbox
what is my ip virtualbox kernel driver not installed windows xp iso for virtualbox virtualbox uninstall oracle vm virtualbox download kali linux iso winrar kali linux download kali linux virtualbox download virtualbox drag and drop not working genymotion virtualbox for androidFor quick responses ✌️