Twoyi – New android 8.1 64bit virtual system
Twoyi is a new android virtual system that operates a new android 8.1 64Bit Oreo OS inside of your android phone with ROOT and EDXPOSED features. Installing this application on any device will help anyone to run ROOT and EdXposed based apps on their mobiles without rooting their mobiles.
This TWOYI virtual system is launched on the 6th of February in 2022 as a GitHub project. And Twoyi was developed by Weishu (tiann) developer. He is a great android project developer who already launched the famous Taichi project for work as an exposed framework for android. I also used that application on my mobile to link my game OBB files to external storage without rooting the phone.
This TWOYI project is also awesome work done by developer Weishu (tiann).
Direct Download Root support version
What are the features on TWOYI?
Root – You don’t need to follow hardest ways to ROOT your device anymore. Because TWOYI comes with inbuilt root features. So, you don’t need to take a risk on rooting your android device.
- EdExposed – TWOYI comes with this EdExposed framework to enable and work with all modules like the original EdExposed application.
- Virtual System – TWOYI has a virtual android system that differs from the original OS. So, you don’t need to be scared to use it. If you have a problem with the app, you can just uninstall it.
- Android 8.1 64bit OS – This is the best feature ever. Because still, we don’t have an android 8.1 virtual system for android.
- Lightweight OS – Yeah, it’s android 8.1 64bit. But it only has a 200MB android system. It’s a very awesome feature to like this android virtual machine. Other than this, it’s a very smoothly run-on android without slowing your device or virtual system.
- Easy to install – Only you need to do is install the application on your phone and just open it. Then wait 5min to complete the installation.
- Fix permissions – This is another best feature that TWOYI has. Because it will improve the installation process of third-party apps on TWOYI. Also, it will help gamers play their games without getting banned or warnings.
TWOYI doesn’t have PlayStore or Play services yet.
So I have created a modified version that has gapps (playstore )
Click above link to find gapps supported version of twoyi
Requirements for installing TWOYI on android
- Android 8.1 or newer version device
- 64Bit operating system
What are applications that we can use as an alternative for TWOYI
Vmos Pro is also an android virtual machine that works on any android device that has at least 2GB RAM. Also, it needs 1 GB of free memory on internal storage to work properly. It will work on android 5.1 and upper version devices without considering the bit version. That means it will work on both 32Bit and 64Bit devices. Vmos Pro will support for installation and run the following version of android as a virtual system on your android.
- Android 4.4 KitKat – 32Bit
- Android 5.1 Lollipop – 32Bit
- Android 7.1 Nougat – Both 32bit and 64bit
Download Vmos Pro
Playstore – non root
Direct download pro unlocked version
This is also a virtual system for android that has the same features as TWOYI. But it’s a very user-friendly and optimized app for games. It will work on any of the 5.1 or never version device that has 2GB RAM.
Read all about VphoneGAGA and download it for your device
This is also a lightweight and user-friendly application for android to run as a lollipop virtual machine with root and xp but it has many ads too
This app is also running on android as a Nougat virtual system with root. Also, it has ads.
What are the best virtual machines for android 5.0 to 6.1 that will never receive the dark screen or memory low errors?
- Vmos extra lite -Android 5.1 with root xp can be installed
- Virtual Android – Android 7.1 with root
For quick responses ✌️