MTK MANAGER FULL EDUCATIONAL APP 2.7.1
MT Manager is a very powerful and advanced file manager, root browser, and .apk editor, you can use it to do a lot of things on your device, such as managing, modifying files, translating applications, editing text, and many more, It’s made by Lin Jin Bin. It has many more features, Including,
- Portrait mode (landscape only in places)
- FTP client
- Creating a backup (.bak)
- Installed apk backup to sd card (latest versions)
- Multi-window mode
- Resource editor
- Convenient color change in arsc
- Current Activation List
- Remote access via WiFi
- Decomplication / Compiling XML VIP (for a free 200-line limit)
- Editor ARSC
- DEX Editor
- Viewing the java code of the VIP
- Support for several dictionaries in the translator (UTF 8 without BOM) VIP
- Removing and adding localizations
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Comparison of text files up to 500 kb
- View fonts (.ttf)
- Executing scripts
- Working with RAR (opening/unpacking)
- Work with ZIP (compression / unpacking)
- Fast transfer of unique strings to the desired localization
- Batch operations (delete, copy, move, rename)
- APK Signature (disabled by default)
- Cloning of APKs
- Optimizing APK
- Support for Keystore and jks VIP signatures
- Search History
- Search in XML files
- Search by ID in arsc
- APK Encryption
- Fix VIP files DEX
- View / edit / delete / add classes, methods, domains, permanent
This app lets you modify and customize any app that you have installed on your Android phone. With MT Manager, you can easily open the ZIP file, delete, rename, move, add, replace files, and more easily with dual tab mode. Then you can also change the app logo, text, sounds, photos, theme, videos, app limitations, etc. It has two versions the first version is a limited one and it doesn’t have many specs. But the paid version is awesome. Also, they have released a study app for the folks who looking for an unlocked version of MT manager named MTK manager.
What MT manager can do with root access,
- As your experience on root if we modified a system part that most important your phone will automatically be rebooted before completing the process. But MT manager will help you to complete the process without auto rebooting.
- Also, it has a greater searching function that supports searching files easily on whole over the root partition of your phone. This is the very awesome function that I found with MT manager.
- Permission manager – It will help you to change the file folder permissions of your root partition.
- System and sdcard R/W access enabler with root
- Other than these special functions and features it has so many other options that come with normal root file manager applications.
Will this work android 11, 12 – No you need to download an updated version from the following links maybe they will support it. Unlocked versions build for lower android versions.